| contact us |
| Phone: 0515-88591153 |
Mobile phone: 13626219567 13004478568
Contact: Manager Xu
Company address: Touzao Industrial Park, Nanyang Town, Tinghu District, Yancheng
| Products || PRODUCTS || You are here: Home >> Products |
Upper effluent mixed flow pump
| [Source: http://cdmbs.com] [Mixed flow pump] [ Favorite page ] |
1. Uses: HW (HBC) series mixed flow pump is a horizontal single-stage single-suction volute mixed flow pump with calibers of 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 500, 600, 650, 700, 800, and a flow rate of 60 ～ 9000 meters 3 / hour, head is 3-20 meters. The entire series of products have a front and rear display structure, and the pipeline does not need to be dismantled during maintenance. This is a major improvement on the structure of the mixed flow pump produced by our company, which greatly facilitates user maintenance and repair. The water inlet of the pump is horizontal water inlet, and the water outlet has two types of vertical water outlet (upper water outlet and horizontal water outlet (lower water outlet)). The installation method of this series of pumps is usually horizontal suction upper installation, and there are also inclined half Floor-mounted installation, users can choose according to design requirements and local water level changes and usage habits. It is suitable for transporting clear water or other liquids with physical and chemical properties similar to water, and the temperature of the transported liquid should not be higher than 50 ° C. Widely applicable Used in farmland drainage and irrigation, industrial and urban water supply and drainage.
Simple structure, reliable use, convenient assembly and disassembly, small size, light weight, large flow and high efficiency.
3. Transmission method:
There are two types of direct drive and belt drive. Commonly used power machines are electric motors and diesel engines. When ordering, the model (power, speed) of the power machine should be indicated in order to determine the specifications of the pulley or coupling.
4. Water pump steering:
From the pump inlet, the impeller rotates counterclockwise.
5. Model description: Take 300HW-7S as an example:
300-pump diameter, outlet diameter. Unit: mm
HW--Horizontal volute mixed flow pump.
7--Design lift. Unit: m
S--Structural form (front and rear door opening structure).
6.Adopt the standard
HW-S type pump adopts GB / T13008, JB / T6667 standard design, manufacture and acceptance.
Structure and use
1. HW-S type mixed flow pump is mainly composed of main parts such as pump cover, impeller, pump body, pump shaft, shaft sleeve, packing seat and bearing body (bearing frame). It adopts the structure of front and rear door opening.
2. The pump cover is connected with the pump body and the water inlet pipe respectively. There should be a proper gap between the pump cover plane and the impeller plane. If the clearance is too small, it is easy to cause friction; if the clearance is too large, a large amount of pressure water in the pump body will flow back, which will reduce the efficiency of the pump. The suitable gap for actual use is 0.3-0.7 mm (measured by pushing the pump shaft toward the pump's inlet end), and the gap can be adjusted by increasing or decreasing the thickness of the paper pad.
3. Packing seal structure for shaft seal device. Its role is to prevent air from being drawn into the pump and water from flowing out of the pump along the shaft.
4. The shaft sleeve is used to protect the pump shaft and can be replaced in time after wear.
5. The pump shaft is supported by a single-row radial ball bearing. The bearings can be lubricated with lubricating oil, and the amount of oil should be controlled between the markings of the oil rods. It can also be lubricated with grease-it can be added when the pump is assembled, and it can be supplemented by disassembling the front cover and the back cover during use.
6. The screw hole at the upper end of the pump body is used to add water for irrigation or to connect the vacuum pump to draw water, and the screw hole at the lower end is used to discharge water.
7. In order to expand the scope of use of the pump and meet different requirements of users, impellers with different performance can be replaced.
Conversion of main technical parameters
1. Performance change of pump:
(1) Changing the speed of the pump can change the performance of the pump and expand the range of use of the pump.
(2) Method of changing the rotation speed: change the outer diameter of the pulley or change the transmission ratio of the gear reducer. Power machines with different rotation speeds can also be selected.
(3) After the speed of the pump is changed, the relationship between the change in flow (Q), head (H) and power (N) is as follows:
Q1 = Q * n1 / n H1 = H * (n1 / n) 2 N1 = N * (n1 / n) 3
In the formula: Q1, H1, N. Represent the flow, head and power after the speed change.
Q, H, N represent the flow, head and power at the specified speed, respectively.
(4) When the speed of the pump is increased, the power consumption increases, the degree of suction is reduced, and the life is shortened. Increasing the speed too much will cause other accidents, so it should be used with caution.
(5) When the speed of the water pump is excessively reduced, the use efficiency of the pump is low. For this reason, it is necessary to avoid the pump running at too low speed. The user should choose to use it according to the performance curve.
2. The conversion relationship between the allowable vacuum degree [Hs] and the necessary cavitation allowance [NPSH] r:
[Hs] ≈10- [HPSH] c
[NPSH] r≈ [NPSH] C + 0.3
In the formula: [Hs]-Allow vacuum degree
[NPSH] C-Critical Cavitation Margin
[NPSH] r-Necessary cavitation allowance
HW-S type pumps have three types of installations: full-fall, half-fall and floor-standing installations. The half-fall installation can sometimes reduce the high suction lift of the floor installation and increase the loss due to the length of the inlet pipe.
1. Installation principle:
(1) The installation height of the pump: the highest upper water level should not be higher than the lower end of the bearing, and the lowest lower water level depends on the allowable suction vacuum of the pump (the pipeline loss should be subtracted).
(2) The pump should be as close to the water source as possible to shorten the water inlet pipeline and reduce pipeline losses.
(3) The pipeline should be as straight and short as possible. Generally, a 90 ° or 33 ° elbow is used at the water inlet, and the foundation of the pump foot is poured obliquely, and the water elbow can be omitted.
(1) When using a belt drive, the pulleys of the water pump and power machine should be straight. A safety cover must be provided outside the pulley and the belt.
(2) Generally, the pump cover should not be connected directly to the bent pipe. It should be connected to the straight pipe first and then connected to the bent pipe to ensure the uniform flow velocity distribution at the inlet.
(3) A rubber pad or asbestos wire shall be added between the connecting flanges of the pipeline to prevent air leakage and water leakage.
(4) The position of the inlet pipe extending into the pool should be appropriate. The inlet of the inlet pipe is generally 1D-3D from the bottom of the river, and the minimum dry surface of the inlet pipe is generally 1D-3D. 1. 5) D (D is the diameter of the inlet pipe), the small pump takes the large value, and the large pump takes the small value.
(5) The water outlet should be submerged in the water of the water tank, and as close to the water surface as possible to reduce the head loss.
(6) A net cover should be provided in front of the water inlet to prevent grass and debris from entering the pump to break the impeller or block the flow channel.
(7) When the pump is installed on board and lubricated with oil (thin oil), it should be considered that the bow pressure or hull of the hull is caused by the pump when pumping water, and the pump shaft must be kept horizontal during operation to avoid Bearings are damaged due to lack of oil.
Five, use and maintenance
1. Test run:
After the pump is installed, a test run is required to check the steering of the pump and eliminate problems during installation.
2. Driving sequence:
(1) Close the outlet gate valve or check valve.
(2) Add water: add water from the screw hole above the pump body, or open the check valve, and pour water from the outflow tank to add water, or use a vacuum pump to draw water (when the vacuum pump draws air from the pump, and then draw water) , You can start the water pump and stop the vacuum pump).
(3) When the power machine reaches normal speed, open the gate valve and adjust the tightness of the packing. If the pump runs and the bearing temperature is normal, and the vibration is slight, you can continue to run (using a check valve, the valve cover should be lifted after the water is discharged to reduce resistance).
3. Use and maintenance;
(1) When the bearing is lubricated with thin oil, the oil level of the bearing body should always be checked and controlled at the two marking lines of the oil standard rod; when the bearing is lubricated with grease, the oil quantity should be replenished regularly. Replenish the pump by removing the front and rear covers.
(2) Check the temperature rise of the bearing frequently. Generally it should not be higher than the ambient temperature of 40 ℃, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 80 ℃.
(3) Pay attention to whether there is friction and impact sound when the pump is running. If the pump cover rubs against the impeller, a paper pad can be added between the pump cover and the pump body. The actual use gap is 0.3-0.7 mm.
(4) The adjustment of the packing must be appropriate, and the liquid should leak intermittently from the packing gland. If the packing is too tight, the shaft will generate heat and increase power; if the packing is too loose, too much liquid leaks and the efficiency decreases.
(5) If the motor and pump should be connected, the axis of the two shafts should be on a straight line.
(6) Check for air leakage in the water inlet pipe.